- Are you a t-shirt company?
- No, silly. Alphabet Arm is a full service design studio located in Boston specializing in bold & creative print design solutions. You can view our work on our website: www.alphabetarm.com. We’ve always designed promotional shirts for clients + friends of the studio (but mainly for ourselves). It wasn’t until our 148th hostile email stating “why can’t I get an Alphabet Arm shirt!!! Henry has one, Janis got one, even old Miss Kensington was rep’ing one yesterday” Before we knew it there seemed to be a bit of a demand, so we thought why not have a handy little store to handle such demand in a handy way without getting our hands dirty.
- Who else have you designed Merch for?
- Well, how about Matisyahu, Straylight Run, Gnarls Barkley, Mr. Lif, Dave Matthews Band, Counting Crows, The Fray, Piebald, Sarah Borges and the Broken Singles, The Dresden Dolls, Mae and Shut Up Stella to drop a few on you.
- Do you accept returns?
- We will accept unworn and unwashed apparel within 30 days of when it was purchased. Kindly contact email@example.com before returning items.
Alphabet Arm Design
500 Harrison Avenue, 3R
Boston, MA 02118
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.